Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Wanted - new blog administrator...

Hi All,

What a great week it's been with lots of Christmas cards being made and lots of great Christmas classes being held. I'm not normally this organised with my cards, but this year I have attended some classes with Judy Beetson and Ann Wills so I'm currently up to date and ready to send them out... wahoo!

Speaking of being organised, please let me know if your'e keen to take over the blog for 2014. The placement of Blog administrator is still open it just needs that special person, is that you?

Speaking of new things, have you seen the new Stampin Up Undefined Stamp Carving set? It is fantastic, I myself cannot wait to get one!!!

Now onto this weeks pics...

 
 
Have a great week everyone.
 

No comments: