Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Sunday 14 December 2014

NZSU Pics of the Week 14 Dec 2014

Oh oh!! only 11 Days to go I hope you're on the way to ticking off everything on your list. Last Night I was lucky enough to have the time to wrap most of my Christmas presents. I need to be organised, as will many of you as well, with the school holidays about to begin. I have 3 grandsons in Auckland that I care for after school and during the holidays and next Sunday I'm taking them away for 3 days before Christmas, it helps to keep them busy before the "Big Day"
In this weeks post I have included the work of a guest artist; "Miss 4 Year old Wong", check out her project in the centre of the 2nd Row.
Have a super week.


No comments: