Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Monday 22 December 2014

NZSU Pics of the Week 21 Dec 2014

I am writing this from Miranda park, which is about an hour south of Auckland.  Three of my Grandsons and I are spending 3 nights here before Christmas day, it gives their parents a break and hopefully gives the boys something else to focus on besides Christmas day and the thought of what presents they may be getting. So far today I have been beaten in trivial pursuit, connect four and dominoes.
I hope you are all nearly finished with your Christmas planning and ready to enjoy the Christmas and New Year holidays with family and friends.
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all who have contributed to our NZSU Stampin' Up blog this year, it's a fabulous resource for many crafters.
I wish each of you and yours a great Christmas and a wonderful 2015.

Top Row:   Alison Hyde    Angela Palmer   Debbie Lamb

No comments: